This Code of Conduct is intended to provide a framework for ethical and responsible behavior for all employees of NOOS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013, based in India. It is our commitment to our customers, employees, and the communities in which we operate to conduct our business in a fair, honest, and transparent manner.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: We act with honesty and fairness in all of our dealings.
- Respect: We treat each other and our customers with dignity and respect.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Excellence: We strive to achieve the highest standards of quality and performance in everything we do.
Our Code of Conduct
All employees of NOOS TECHNOLOGIES are expected to comply with the following Code of Conduct:
- Business Ethics: We will conduct our business in a fair and honest manner, in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We will not engage in any unfair or deceptive trade practices.
- Customer Service: We will provide our customers with high-quality products and services, and we will treat them with courtesy and respect. We will be responsive to their needs and concerns.
- Employee Relations: We will create a work environment that is safe, respectful, and inclusive. We will treat all employees with dignity and fairness, and we will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
- Intellectual Property: We will respect the intellectual property rights of others. We will not copy or use the intellectual property of others without their permission.
- Confidentiality: We will protect the confidentiality of our customers' and employees' information. We will not disclose this information to any unauthorized parties.
- Conflicts of Interest: We will avoid any conflicts of interest between our personal and professional interests. We will disclose any potential conflicts of interest to our manager.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to social responsibility. We will conduct our business in a way that is sustainable and environmentally friendly. We will also support the communities in which we operate.
Any employee who suspects a violation of this Code of Conduct should report it to their manager or to the Human Resources department. All reports will be investigated confidentially.
Violations of this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. This Code of Conduct is a guide to help us achieve this goal. We encourage all employees to read and understand this Code of Conduct, and to live up to its standards.